If i were a super hero then i would choose to be flash. He moves at the speed of light so nobody can catch him. He can run on water which would be pretty cool since i wouldn't ever really need to swim again. I would not be a hero though i think i would keep my powers secret and use them for my own needs. Such as when i join the army i could just dodge bullets and not get hit. It would also be helpful when ever i go camping i don't need a match to start a fire I just rub my hands together and light a fire.
If i were a Car
I would definitely be a 67 Shelby, ford mustang, fastback. Its my favorite car and it represents the peak of American muscle cars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
id trip you when you ran and because your going so fast you would die when youe land
ReplyDelete