Friday, November 13, 2009
movie star
If i were aloud to star in a movie then I would star in an action film that is based in WW2. WW2 was one of my favorite time periods and its where America showed the rest of the world why we aren't to be messed with. I would play a army captain that was sent out into Germany with the 52 air born. I don't know who alot of movie stars so i cant really say who i would want to be a costar with but he would need to look like a ruff neck. We would drop into Germany on a mission to neutralize the German nuclear testing site, and where they were attempting to make them. I wouldn't really have any special ability just i would be able to aim a gun with the accuracy of a sniper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment