Friday, October 23, 2009

halloween garb

My favorite Halloween experience was when I dressed as a army soldier during WWII. I dressed in a full combat suit but I was missing an arm and had half my face blown off. I thought it was cool considering it had never really been done before in the town. most people thought it was cool but I had the most fun with it when we did the scary house walk and a friend and I hung back while the rest of the group went threw. We hid in this room where there in no light so it is pitch black and waited. When the next group came threw we grabbed their legs and yelled! It was fun until someone finely got that we weren't so post to be there=).

5 comments:

  1. nice, how long did it take them to figure that out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that sounds like a awesome costume! kinda scary though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really cool! Did you just stick your arm inside your shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun. but i would be mad if you scared me like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, thats intence, it sounds like an awsome costume! really scary

    ReplyDelete