Friday, September 11, 2009

Free Blog

This new school is interesting to say the least. A problem I have found here though is that most people here don't do the same things as me. Such, as gaming and playing mmorpgs. I play games like World of Warcraft, Warcraft3, Combat arms, but nobody plays those types of games out here, I play some sports but not as often as computer games. Being in the middle of nowhere the only way to stay in contact with people is to play with others on the computer and it is hard to go over to there house when I cant drive yet and my mom is at work 3/4 of the day. I try to find people that enjoy the same things as me but it is hard considering that I am the new kid at school and kinda the outcast. I have been invited to join the chess team which will have people like me in it, so I think it will all get better in the future.

1 comment:

  1. i dont really know what it's like being the new kid. it does seem hard, but im sure you'll find some people that like the same stuff as you soon and it'll all get alot better :)

    ReplyDelete